[WEEK COMMENCING AUGUST 20]
STORE MANAGER - New York City
The Store Manager for Tuza Jewelry New York will lead our NYC team and ensure optimal customer experience in the store to meet sales goals and build community engagement.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized, self-motivated, and forward-thinking individual with previous experience in retail and leadership. Familiarity with InDesign and PhotoShop is a plus
Retail management: 2 years
- Recruiting: Interviewing, selecting, hiring, and training staff and interns, as well as providing timely feedback and motivation to employees in line with our company culture.
- Showroom: Building strong relationships with local buyers and stylists through periodic visits to our showroom.
- Community Building: Proposing, planning, and coordinating events and activations in the store to drive brand awareness and community culture.
- Production and Stock: Liaising with the Mexico City-based production team to re-stock product for the NYC store.
- Shipping and handling: Keep track of shipping and handling for domestic and international orders.
- Customer Service: Keeping track of in-store customer orders and requests, producing a daily End of the Day report to be sent to the Mexico City-based production and shipping team. Assisting the Mexico City e-commerce team following up on email requests and orders.
- Visual Merchandising and Digital Experience: Leveraging localized digital marketing efforts through social media, creating local brand awareness as well as communicating our company culture to our global following.
- Sales: Manage budgets, keep track of inventory, and meet monthly sales goals
- In-store events: Propose and plan different in-store events and activations around new Tuza collections as well as featured designers for pop-ups.
CVs can be sent to Tracy Castillo at email@example.com with 'The WW Club / Tuza Store Manager' in the subject line