CLICK CLICK CLICK
1. New month, new mood! This November, #THEWWCLUBCO18 is all about cultivating a mindset of fulfillment and a mood for success. Subscribe for weekly assignments and monthly worksheets over here.
2. “Not all projects and assignments are created equal. Start each day by asking yourself, “Is this the most important thing I can use my time and skills on right now?” If the answer is no, consider whether you can eliminate it, delegate it, or replace it with something with higher impact.” AWAY founder Jen Rubio’s philosophy of doing less to achieve more is a BIG mood for these final (busy!!) months of the year.
3. Hilma af Klint was an early-20th-century Swedish mystical abstract painter whose work evoke bright and beautiful dreams of the future, against all odds. Learn more about her here, and see her work at a new Guggenheim exhibition (info below). We’ll see you there.
4. Always feeling behind on your work, no matter how much you try to catch up? Maybe try to catch up less, and even more crucially - do less. More on this.
5. Tiffany Haddish describes her spectacular career as “a delicious roasted chicken”. This profile offers some insight into her not-so-secret recipe.
The Fashion and Textile Museum just opened exhibition entitled Night and Day: 1930s Fashion Photographs, showcasing the day and evening looks during one of design’s most transformative eras, ditching the glitz of the Jazz Age for the utilitarianism of World War II.
That Hilma Af Klint exhibition we mentioned above is open now at the Guggenheim.
Ms. Lauryn Hill. SZA. Jorja Smith. Tyler, The Creator. Virgil Abloh. Enough said! (If you need more convincing, check out the entire amazing lineup of Camp Flow Gnaw, November 10 and 11 at Dodger Stadium)