[MONDAYS ARE FINE] NOVEMBER 19
CLICK CLICK CLICK
1. Oprah x Michelle O. Say no more.
2. Monday already got you stressed? Here's a very calm place on the Internet. And breathe...
3. Continuing in this vein: Some compelling thoughts on slowness, via the ever-thoughtful Vestoj.
4. Five universal laws of success, according to someone who did the research.
5. Is it part of the responsibility of the artist to elevate the taste of his or her audience, at least in part? Some food for thoughtvia BrainPickings.
Our LA friends at Everybody.World are heading over the pond for a pop-up at Ace Hotel London. They'll be selling their soul-lifting wares and hosting some cool programming. Get involved.
‘ERRÂNCIA POÉTICA (POETIC WANDERINGS)' is a new solo exhibition from the eminent Brazilian artist Anna Maria Maiolino, whose work is shown at the top of this email. It just opened at Hauser & Wirth.
Explore and be inspired by avante-garde graphic design from California from 1975-1995, a time with dizzying technological innovation and social change at West of Modernism: California Graphic Design at LACMA.