[MONDAYS ARE FINE] OCTOBER 1
CLICK CLICK CLICK
1. The last quarter of 2018 starts today — are you ready for this?! In Q4, we’re honing in on: Fighting fear. Getting your mind right. Celebrating wins. Sound relevant? Sign up for the CLASS OF 2018 to get weekly assignments, regular worksheets, a custom syllabus + more. Enroll in the CLASS OF 2018 right now!
2. Also on this week's to-do list: Review all of your worksheets if you haven’t done so already, remind yourself of your goals for the year, what you’ve accomplished so far, and what’s left to go. If you’re new to the CLASS OF 2018, you can buy buy the Q3 bundle here for the condensed version!
3. Channel that Back To School Spirit with The New York Times'nostalgia-packed reading list.
4. Why you're still procrastinating on your 2018 goals (and what to do about it).
5. Interested in how hormones affect your mood, productivity, and energy levels? We highly recommend browsing the Moody Month archives to learn a thing or two.
Marvel over some rarely-seen works of Georgia O'keeffe's time spent in Hawai’i in 1939, that haven’t been shown together since 1940. Find this stunning exhibition at the New York Botanical Garden until October 28.
See new artwork from iconic Japanese artist Yayoi Kusama, including a brand new Infinity Mirror Room designed just for this exhibition, called The Moving Moment When I Went To The Universe. Find it at the Victoria Miro from October 3 until December 21.
Be among fellow feminists as you stand up for women’s rights and an end to slut shaming at the 4th annual SlutWalk.