[MONDAYS ARE FINE] OCTOBER 30
CLICK CLICK CLICK
1. It's a wrap! Five events, five cities, one hell of a book tour. I hosted my final event last week at the gorgeous Habita Hotel in Mexico City with a fabulous panel of women and I couldn't have hoped for a better end to the tour. Photos from the event are coming soon - in the meantime, watch back the livestreamed panel conversation on our Facebook Page.
2. I spoke to (and posed for!) TOPSHOP for a nice piece on the book, The WW Club, and *my style* - you can read that interview here. I also selected some of my fave pieces from their current collection - browse 'em here!
3. I also shared some of the most important lessons I've learned about 'success' so far with British newspaper, The Independent.Take a peek.
4. What Do Women Want? Some of the most influential women in the world share their personal aspirations, desires, and hopes in a new photo book - a few were featured in this excerpt from yesterday's Observer.
5. Anyone with an Instagram account will be highly aware that tomorrow is Halloween. Personally, I can never find the motivation to put together a truly scary costume, but I do think it's interesting that October 31st is the one day that we in the West dedicate to thinking about death - something I've been doing more lately, because I think it's important to. Here are some TED Talks that help the scariest thing of all seem that little bit less terrifying.
6. Feel like going into an Internet deep dive? All previous newsletters are now archived on the site. Happy reading!
Recently opened, To Wander Determined at The Whitney is a series of stunning portraits by Toyin Ojih Odutola, depicting the lives of two fictional Nigerian families.
Arthur Jafa: Love Is The Message, The Message is Death is a site-specific installation showcasing the filmmaker's seven minute short at Store Studios,
Being Modern: MoMA in Paris at Fondation Louis Vuitton is a chance to see 200 of the New York museum's best works in an entirely new context.