[MONDAYS ARE FINE] DECEMBER 4
CLICK CLICK CLICK
1. We're back after a thoroughly cathartic Digital Detox (download the full guide to doing your own here) and ready to end the year with a bang! If your head is already in *2018 mode* and you're in the mood to switch.things.up. this article on making a big career change might be the kickstart you need.
2. The #MeToo movement continues to unfold with incredible momentum. While the endless stories of harassment and assault are horrifying, it has been amazing to see so many high profile men finally held accountable for their actions. If you're struggling to keep up, but want to, The New York Times has posted some key stories from the past few watershed weeks.
3. I spoke to MissBish about the trajectory of The WW Club, London vs. New York vs. LA, and the elusive 'work-life balance'. Have a read.
4. Some solid advice for anyone who might be feeling too emotionally attached to her job. *Ahem*. *Me*.
5. One to add to your Christmas wishlist (or gift to a friend) - Mfon: Women Photographers of the African Diaspora - a new biannual featuring the work of female photographers from across the diaspora. Read more about it here.
Kahlil Joseph: Shadow Play at New Museum
Captivating short films conjuring the lush and impressionistic quality of dreams.
Skate at Somerset House
Seasonal skating on London’s most beautiful rink.
Ellen Gallagher: Accidental Records at Hauser + Wirth
New paintings, drawings, and film installations that continue the artist’s exploration of the complex histories of the Black Atlantic and ‘the afterlives of the Middle Passage.’