[MONDAYS ARE FINE] DECEMBER 11
CLICK CLICK CLICK
1. Trying to build a digital empire in 2018? Refinery29 co-founder Christene Barberich has four key lessons to share with you (find more R29 words of wisdom from her fellow founder Piera Gelardi in The Working Woman's Handbook!)
2. I love the way my friend Naomi Shimada looks at - and lives in - the world. Her reading list is full of gems to add to your own festive period book pile.
3. If you're bored of the 'Millennials are lazy and entitled' trope, this article on why we're actually more productive than any other generation will make you very *smugface*.
4. Are you saving enough money? Or, like, any money? GQ has a helpful guide to figuring out the A to that Q. Key takeaway: start investing now!
5. The gift guides are coming thick and fast! Thanks to Taste the Styleand ELLE for including The Working Woman's Handbook on their round-ups. We have to agree that it makes a pretty perfect present :)
Art and China after 1989: Theater of the World
A major exhibition of contemporary art from China spanning 1989 to 2008, arguably the most transformative period of modern Chinese and recent world history.
A retrospective of the e motionally intense portraits and seductive nudes that are now among the best-loved paintings of the 20 th century.
Anna Maria Maiolino
MOCA Grand Avenue
This large-scale survey covers Brazilian artist Maiolino’s extraordinary oeuvre from the early 1960s to the present.