[MONDAYS ARE FINE] SEPTEMBER 5
CLICK CLICK CLICK
(This week's newsletter is a day late to account for the public holiday here in the US yesterday!)
1. OMG, my book comes out in the UK this week (and in the US on October 12th!) I'll be announcing my book tour plans very soonand in the meantime you can preorder a copy of the book - with custom pencil and notepad! - right here.
2. How much money should I have by the time I'm 30? I'm not gonna lie; this is something I have asked myself many times. As always,The Cut comes through with some insightful ways of reframing the question.
3. In case you didn't know: AWAY has a great podcast called Airplane Mode, and I'm featured as a guest on the most recent episode. The theme is 'Work Trip' and so naturally I talked all about work + travel + The WW Club. Listen up. (I also featured on their new site HERE earlier in the year - peep the interview).
4. A guide to overcoming "insta-xiety" (I'm sure you don't need me to define that one for you) from our wonderful friends at our favourite magazine The Mushpit.
5. Myself and International Girl Crew spoke to The Fader aboutcareers, collaborations, and the secrets to worldwide friendship.Check it out.
I'm very excited to be hosting the launch of Nike "Off-Campus". to celebrate Virgil Abloh's The Ten tomorrow. There's an incredible line-up of workshops and discussions taking place in downtown New York over the next few days - enroll here.
Cuba Is at the Annenberg offers a chance to see 120 photos of the complex-historied Caribbean island. Looks fabulous.
LONDON / U.K.
Definitely going to make time to check out this Basquiat exhibition at the Barbican while I'm in town towards the end of the month.