[MONDAYS ARE FINE] SEPTEMBER 25
CLICK CLICK CLICK
1. Thank you, London, for an amazing start to The Working Woman's Handbook tour. Last week, we met in the most beautiful penthouse in Clerkenwell for an extra-celebratory Work Party and I couldn't have been happier to be launching this project in my hometown - for evidence, check some of the snaps over here. Thanks to Breather for the beautiful space, Frame for the delicious brunch fuel, and Tanqueray for providing cocktails after sundown.
2. I'll be announcing further celebrations in New York and Los Angeles very soon, but in the meantime let's talk about the fact that summer is officially done and Q4 cometh. This week, The WW Club members will receive a special guide to seeing out the year with focus (and plenty of fun, obv) - so if you haven't joined yet, you might want to now.
3. Depressing to see that only ten women feature on Forbes' roundup of the greatest living business minds, but the list makes for fascinating reading all the same.
4. Versace's Spring Summer '18 show was pure escapism - and the perfect antidote to a drab Monday.
5. It's Libra season, y'all. Time to bring some balance and beauty back into our lives. Astrotwins offer some advice on how, my favourite being their edict to 'honour the divine feminine' (this site is now battling with Astrology Zone as my fave source of all things celestial, ps).
A major retrospective of the work of acclaimed photographer André Kertész just opened at Foam. It looks great.
Red Magazine have announced the full schedule for their Smart Women Week and there's lots of good stuff on the lineup. Take a peek.
Continuing the theme... Teen Vogue's inaugural summit will launch in Los Angeles! It's not until early December, but you might want to cop your ticket now (or register for a meetup in a city near you).