[MONDAYS ARE FINE] SEPTEMBER 11
CLICK CLICK CLICK
1. In case you missed the memo, The Working Woman's Handbookcame out in the UK last Thursday (and will launch in the US next month) so obviously we're going on tour to celebrate. Stay tuned to our IG account - and this newsletter - for announcements on events in a city near you.
2. First up? London Town! (But, of course). We're taking over a beautiful penthouse in Clerkenwell on September 21st for an extra-special Work Party / Book Brunch / celebration. Get your ticket (which includes a signed copy of the book) over here. Big thanks to Breatherfor providing such a stunning space.
3. To celebrate the UK launch, I spoke to Refinery 29 UK about redefining success, self-care as business strategy, and working worldwide. Check the interview right here.
4. Elsewhere on the Internet... Vogue documents how women chefs are changing restaurant culture (and making some really fabulous food while they do so).
5. "You can say a lot of things about me, but you cannot say I don’t work hard." Kim Kardashian West talks babies and business, in conversation with Janet Mock for Interview magazine.
6. What wealthy New Yorkers tell us about "how economic inequality is hidden, justified and maintained in American life." A fascinating read from The New York Times.
LONDON / U.K.
Did you miss the bit above where we told you about our London Work Party / Book Brunch extravaganza on September 21st in a penthouse with pink couches?! Obviously we need you there.
The New York Times' TimesTalks are hosting a career and creativity-focused discussion with the Mulleavy sisters of fashion power brand Rodarte, and The WW Club readers can get $10 off tickets with the code 'WWCLUB' over here.
Chagall: Fantasies for the Stage is showing at LACMA and it looks pretty fab.