[MONDAYS ARE FINE] AUGUST 28
CLICK CLICK CLICK
1. Ever wanted to find a way to connect IRL with The WW Club members near you? We want you to, too! That's why we're introducing THEWWCLUB/YOU - a new platform that enables you to set up your own meeting of professional women, wherever in the world you happen to be. Howwhatwhenwhere, we hear you cry. Here's more information, and a simple guide to getting started.
2. Ok now we've got that announcement out of the way, here's another one: The podcast is (FINALLY!) back. Yay. We're back a live n' uncut recording of the discussion I hosted at the NIKExIGC pop-up space here in NYC the week before last. Subscribe and listen back over here.
3. Summer is sooooo nearly over, and I didn't manage to take a vacation at all. I would be feeling a tad bit sorry for myself but, according to Man Repeller, I'm not the only one.
4. Why we need more black-owned beauty brands, from the black women CEO's who run them.
5. If you love snooping inside the workspaces of creative people,you might enjoy T Magazine's series on Rooms Where Writers Work.
Wifey is an 'experiment space' in Brooklyn, co-founded and featuring artwork by contemporary artist Simone Shubuck - as well as soft-serve ice cream and sandwiches from Cafe Altro Paradiso. Sign me up.
It's back to school time! Channel the energy of the season by signing up for a new course, from public speaking to creative writing. Time Out rounds up ten of the best in LA.
LONDON / U.K.
California: Designing Freedom is a new exhibition at Design Museum that 'examines how Californian ideals have affected our everyday lives through technology.'