[MONDAYS ARE FINE] AUGUST 14
CLICK CLICK CLICK
1. Last week was a big one for me and my International Girl Crew (aka the women who inspired The WW Club)! We announced our first official partnership with Nike, featuring three styles of Cortez inspired by our home cities of London, NYC, and LA. Read the full scoop of Teen Vogue here and get the full rundown on Nike.com here.
2. To celebrate the launch, we're hosting a four day pop-up in New York's Lower East Side. On Thursday night, I'm hosting a live The WW Club open forum on cultivating a global career and mindset with all the members of IGC. Spaces are strictly limited - if you'd like to come RSVP ASAP here using the access code THEWWCLUB.
3. In other news! Here's some solid advice on managing a creative career at any and every stage of life.
4. My friend Missy Flynn wrote a great piece for The Debrief sharing lessons learnt from running the sorely-missed London restaurant Rita's(where we once hosted a dinner party and panel for The WW Club -listen back to the conversation here). An important reflection on managing our ideas about how success really looks and feels.
5. A short but sweet musing on 'power dressing', now and then, by the fabulous writer Alice Gregory. Check out her website for more great reads.
The Nike by International Girl Crew pop-up at 40 Ludlow Street is open Thursday August 17 - Sunday August 20 and we'd love to see you there! Come through to design your own custom Cortez and chill with the crew. Follow our IG account for timings and further info.
LONDON / U.K.
all in: the mind is an important group show confronting the silence around mental health in the creative industry, and features work by some great British artists including my friend Suzannah Pettigrew. Check it out before it closes on the 20th.