[MONDAYS ARE FINE] JULY 24
CLICK CLICK CLICK
1. Remember when we were in London last month? I shared some of the highlights of my trip - including our Work Party! - with The Coveteur. See where I ate, drank, slept, shopped, and worked overhere.
2. The Nue Co.'s founder Jules Miller is one of the savvist businesswomen we know, so it was an honour to be included in her Digital Digest for Semaine (one of our favourite sites, ps). Check out the piece and then listen back to our podcast with Jules over here.
3. "There’s a story that we’ve been told about why women freeze their eggs, which begins with ambition for a career and ends with them attempting to have it all, and it has always seemed a bit suss to me." An important column from Eva Wiseman on women, work, and fertility, from last weekend's Observer Magazine.
4. Conceptual artist Martine Syms (who actually shared work from her publishing company Dominica at the launch of The WW Club back in 2015!) probably lifts heavier than you.
5. Speaking of the launch of The WW Club...Way back before Millennial Pink was a 'thing' and marble hadn't yet transmuted from luxury material to Instagram catnip, a very talented LA-based designer named Rory Rockmore helped me to create the first-ever flyers and logo for the pop-up space. Last week, he launched his very own jewellery line and it's great, just like him. Congrats and thank you for everything, Rory.
6. If your Monday is off to a slow start, here are some top tips on beating procrastination. I particularly like the idea of starting the day by writing out "I Will Feel Great About Today If I..." (You fill the blank).
Feel great about today!
Steamy summer weather got your creative juices flowing? Keep an eye out for the next Sip&Sketch class at Sincerely, Tommy.
Celebrate a Holi-inspired Festival of Colours in Wembley this weekend.
Make sure you check out the Royal Academy of Art's Summer Exhibition before it closes on August 20th.
Oh, how I miss going to the movies in L.A. The upcoming schedule at New Beverly Cinema is great, as always.