CONVERSATIONS: GETTING STARTED IN LONDON'S FOOD & DRINK SCENE
If you missed last Tuesday's food and drink-focused talk and dinner party, here's the full audio recording for your listening pleasure.
Listen to myself, Missy Flynn (Rita's), Chi-San Wan and Natali Stajcic (The Pressery) and Freddie Janssen (Lyle's, F.A.T.) talk about:
- Naming your brand - the do's and the don'ts.
- Financing your food or drink business.
- Spreading the word through social media.
- Staffing a start-up (and why it's a problem in London right now).
- Crowd-funding and finding investment.
- Building a lifestyle around your product or business...
...and much more.