CLICK CLICK CLICK
1. Oprah x Michelle O. Say no more.
2. Monday already got you stressed? Here's a very calm place on the Internet. And breathe...
3. Continuing in this vein... Some compelling thoughts on slowness, via the ever-thoughtful Vestoj.
4. Five universal laws of success, according to someone who did the research.
5. Is it the responsibility of the artist to elevate the taste of his or her audience (at least in part)? Some food for thought via the always-inspiring BrainPickings.
At Shape Shifters at the Hayward Gallery, 20 artists from Anish Kapoor to Yayoi Kusama have created sculptures small and large that are designed to disrupt our sense of space, in honor of Hayward’s 50th anniversary.
Do your sun salutations in one of Brooklyn’s most beautiful venues: surrounded by artwork at the Brooklyn Museum, c/o Adidas. November's sold out quick - get tickets to 12/8 now.
Explore and be inspired by avante-garde graphic design from California from 1975-1995, a time with dizzying technological innovation and social change at West of Modernism: California Graphic Design at LACMA.