THE WW CLUB GOES TO TAIWAN!
I'm so excited to announce that The WW Club is going to Taipei for our first ever event in Asia!
Alongside our friends at SUITCASE Magazine and W Taipei, we're bringing together influential women from all over the globe for The Taipei Exchange: a cross-cultural meeting that will connect five young successful female entrepreneurs across the creative industries in the UK and the US with our counterparts in Taipei.
FROM THE UK/US
- Phoebe Lovatt (Founder, The WW Club)
- Serena Guen (Founder, SUITCASE Magazine)
- Alice Levine (DJ and entrepreneur)
- Madeline Poole (Founder, MP Nails)
- Olivia Lopez (Founder, Lust for Life)
- Florence Lu (Editor-in-Chief, ELLE Taiwan / Chief Content Officer, Hearst Magazines Taiwan)
- Leslie Sun (Founder of SUNSET)
- Wina Chen (Director of Operational Excellence of W Taipei)
- Musee Wu (Co-Founder Executive Director of A&M Global Creative)
- Wei-Shuan Chang (Founder of Womany.net)
Taking place between the 2nd-6th May 2016 and hosted at W Taipei, our four-day programme aims to broaden cultural perspectives, enrich creativity, and celebrate women’s achievements around the world.
As well as exploring and documenting Taipei's flourishing beauty, design, and food industries, I'll be hosting a panel conversation with an incredible lineup of British, American, and Taiwanese speakers. Follow me on Instagram and stay tuned to the blog for guides, photos, and of course, a recording of our conversation in the forthcoming weeks.