[MONDAYS ARE FINE] OCTOBER 10 2016
10 LINKS FOR A STRONG WORKING WEEK
1. This blog post on The WW Club website offers some tips for having a really good Monday, every single Monday (and also provides a bit of context for our newsletter switch-up).
2. Facts is facts: Women and diversity will drive corporate success in the coming decade. Nothing we didn't already know, but good to remember on a Monday morning nonetheless.
3. Block out the haters. Noisli is my new soothing sound site of choice. Good for noisy coffee shops and/or annoying roommate situations.
4. Speaking of soothing sounds...if the new Solange album isn't already your new office soundtrack, please rectify immediately!
5. The Power Suit is back, and I'm so down for the trend. Add to your autumn wishlist and pull out for important meetings...or just to do a coffee run at 8am.
6. New Yorkers, rejoice: renovations are complete on the NYPL's glorious Rose Reading Room. Hello again, public workspace of dreams.
7. Zadie Smith has a new novel (!) and it's available to pre-order (!!) Treat yourself.
8. Getting up early = getting things done. Dolly Alderton makes a compelling case for becoming an early bird - even as the mornings get darker and colder :(
9. Londoners looking for a treat: Have dinner at The Barbary. A restaurant fit for a celebration, as Sharmadean and I recently discovered. Get the bagel.
10. How to remain calm in any and every situation. Yes, even Monday mornings.