LISTEN TO THE WW CLUB AT 45 GRAND - ENDURANCE
Last week's session of The WW Club at 45 Grand featured a particularly incredible panel of speakers - RxArt founder Diane Brown, Refinery 29 co-founder Piera Gelardi, OpenSponsorship founder Ishveen Anand, and graphic designer and illustrator, Lotta Nieminen. (See the photos here.) The theme was endurance, which meant the conversation was focused on thinking and working towards the long-term.
Press play to hear us discuss...
- How Ishveen built up her base skills at the very start of her career (and why you should, too).
- How Piera believes in following her intuition above all else.
- How Diane's career as a curator and gallerist helped to crystallise her vision for RxArt.
- The method Piera uses for breaking down her 'big picture' dreams for Refinery 29 on a week by week basis.
- Why Lotta subscribes to the 'one week plan' than the 'ten year plan'.
- Why all our panelists believe in staying connected to the present as you look towards the future – and celebrating your wins along the way.